IQ Competino+ - Technical Data
Altimeter (in total 3 Altimeters)
max. altitude: 11’000 m
scale: 1 m
Analog display ± 8 m/s – scale: 0,2 m/s over the entire scale range
Digital display ± 100 m/s - scale: 0,1 m/s
volume: 4 audio volume settings
climb acoustic: tone- and interval modulated, maximum interval frequency adjustable from 3 m/s up to 11 m/s or[ Smart-interval, adjustable response threshold
ASI (Acoustic Scale Indicator) – may be switched-on/off
sink acoustic: discreet sink tone and loud sink alarm, separately adjustable
3 switchable pages
Speed vane wheel
digital display: 0 - 120 km/h (max. recommended)
scale: 0,1 m/s
Range: 1… 300 km/h
High-sensitive SIRF III GPS-receiver of the latest generation, update rate: 1s, independent from preset recording rate.
Waypoints and Routes
200 Waypoints, 20 Routes with max. 30 Waypoints each, Competition-Route: cylinder circumference adjustable from 20 m up to 200 km/h, ENTRY- or EXIT Start-Cylinder, up to 5 start gates, adjustable in 5-minutes interval.
recording capacity: 55 hours at 10 s recording interval
recording memory: 100 flights. Automatic overwriting of the eldest flights.
Data interface: USB 1.1 IGC-format.
Air space map with CTR, TMA, protective zones, restricted zones, hazardous areas, obstacles etc. Memorizing up to 150 Restricted Areas each with up to 100 polygon corner points, circles, segments or mixed.
The first 20 CTR’s are activated on the instrument. For additional 150 CTR’s a charged-for activation is available.
3 display fields per page, resulting for 3 pages in total in 9 displays to be freely defined. In addition also for the final approach calculation again 3 pages with 3 display fields. For each display there are available 30 different info indications or measuring functions.
- dimensions: 165 x 73 x 38 mm
- weight: 286 g (incl. 4 Alkaline batteries, without clamp)
- power supply: 4 Alkaline 1,5 V batteries AA or 1,2 V NiMh-accumulators
- operaring time: > 30 Std. with Alkaline batteries
- display screen resolution: 38’400 Pixel / 240x160 Pixel (= 1/8 VGA)
- operating temperature: -15 °C up to +45 °C
- storage temperature: -30 °C up to +70 °C
- warranty: 24 months
- scope of supply: packed in carton box incl. para-glider clamp, 4 batteries, carry bag, USB cable, Installation-CD with Firmware, PDF.format Operation Manual, Flychart software with license activation.
- Analog display:
± 8 m/s – scale: 0,2 m/s over the entire scale range
- Digital display:
± 100 m/s - scale: 0,1 m/s
Vario acoustics sound opening
4 audio volume settings
- climb acoustic:
tone- and interval modulated, maximum interval frequency adjustable from 3 m/s up to 11 m/s or
smart-interval, adjustable response threshold,
- ASI (Acoustic Scale Indicator):
may be switched-on/off
- sink acoustic:
discreet sink tone and loud sink alarm, separately adjustable
- max. altitude:
Indicator battery charge state
- continuous monitoring of battery voltage- and indicator
- compass rose, wind direction, Bearing, direction to last thermal
lateral USB port
lateral port for speed sensor
lateral SD-card slot
User fields, freely selectable
Softkey – left and right
GPS display field
- High-sensitive SIRF III GPS-receiver of the latest generation,
update rate: 1s, independent from preset recording rate.